Independent Lifestyles LLP
Who we are
Independent Lifestyles aims to promote independence and wellbeing for adults with Complex Needs including; Autism, Acquired Brain Injury, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Behaviours that may Challenge. We offer Supported Tenancy models and Residential Care across Sussex and Kent.
Our objectives are to develop and maintain sound business structures to enable growth and quality of all our services. This includes planning to improve areas such as Training, Quality Assurance, Safeguarding and Financial Planning.
We aspire to continually develop responsively to customer needs and provide services both needed and wanted, supported by customers and in their best interest.
Our vision is that all customers are active citizens and have the opportunity to fully participate in their local community. We will acknowledge and promote the potential of each of the customers we support .
We will do this by:
- ensuring each person is offered choice
- ensuring each person is treated with dignity and respect
- ensuring they are supported to build relationships and trust
- ensuring they will be provided life, social and leisure opportunities
- ensuring that each person is be supported to develop and grow in self-esteem at their pace
- ensuring that each person is respected and valued
- ensuring they are encouraged to develop independence
- ensuring that each persons receives understanding and recognition